Friday, October 14, 2011

7 Yes And No's Of Taxi Advertisement!



If you haven't heard about the success of advertising on taxis then I believe you must have seen the taxis roaming in the streets, highways, marketplaces and on airports wrapped with the advertisement of businesses. So, could you imagine how many they were, I can bet you will say “A lot”. Well, keeping that in mind if you are looking to advertise on taxis then the following answers will help you to run a Taxi Advertising for your business awareness, brand awareness, products, services and promotional campaigns.


Yes and No's of Taxi Advertisement:

1. Is Advertising on taxis is effective?
Yes.
2. Is advertisement on taxis is cheap/less costly?
Yes.
3. Can I add a video in taxi advertising campaign?
Yes.
4. Can I add my business services cab advertisement?
Yes.
5. Will my ads get switched off any time up-to the validity of campaign?
No.
6. My ads will be static like billboards?
No.
7. My ads will be promoted timely?
No. (24x7 live advertising)

1 comment:

  1. Well, all these 7 points are very true!
    Taxi advertisement is going to be very fruitful because of different reasons including cost, scope, real business promotions, up-to-date business reflection etc.

    ReplyDelete